Losing weight of 10 kg per month in case of overweight is possible without too strict diets: nutritional correction and moderate physical activity will be sufficient. 30 days are enough to change your taste habits, give up unhealthy foods, reduce your daily calorie intake and stop eating in the evening. Our body is a flexible system and reacts sensitively to any lifestyle changes. Your main job is to make these changes healthy and correct.
Speaking of the fact that you can easily lose extra pounds in a month, we objectively mean overweight, and not what you think it is. Yes, there is no limit to perfection, but you need to understand that with a normal body weight it will be much more difficult to lose kilograms than with excess. Use a body mass index calculator - it will allow you to accurately assess the real situation.
When you change your lifestyle, correct your diet, give up bad habits, it is real to lose several kilograms per week, and this will turn out to be 10 per month. If you prefer healthy weight loss, do not want to risk your health, plan to achieve pronounced lasting results, take your time. A monthly course allows you to lose weight gradually, without health consequences and a strong set in the future. A pleasant side effect is the correction of eating habits, lifestyle, which will allow you to consolidate the results and not to earn too much in the future.
If you are craving healthy weight loss with consistent results, be sure to take the advice of a professional into consideration.
Basics of healthy diet
The nutritional program must be drawn up individually, taking into account all the characteristics of the organism. Choose those foods you love: they will give you satiety and, just as important, pleasure. At the same time, it is advisable to dwell on those options that have the maximum health benefits and give quick satiety.
Nutritionists strongly recommend that all those who lose weight after 18: 00 do not eat. Being slightly hungry is not harmful and even useful - overnight overload is bad for the gastrointestinal tract. The first few days, of course, it will be difficult for you not to eat after 6, if you dine closer to 10, but over time you will get used to it. If you are completely unbearable, limit yourself to something light, for example, cottage cheese, kefir, vegetable salad. Also in the evening it is advisable to walk, jog, do exercises. Even these changes will be enough to remove from 4 kg within a month, with no diets and strict dietary restrictions for the rest of the day.
Sweet, starchy foods are exactly what prevents you from achieving harmony and excellent health.
Eliminate the appropriate foods and your weight will slowly but surely drop. It is also recommended to limit salt, sugar, spices - at first it will be unusual, but then you will begin to taste the dishes more sharply.
If you are breastfeeding a baby
Breastfed women are losing or gaining weight. If nature itself didn't help you build, make the appropriate adjustments to your diet. First, remove the salt - the cause of fatigue, feeling unwell, swelling.After a couple of weeks, you will notice that you have become much more energetic. Also, salt gets into breast milk, which is completely unhealthy for the baby. You can replace it with spices, herbs, green vegetables or just gradually salt your food less and less.
Since milk must be nutritious, strict restrictions are contraindicated. Remove only "empty" foods, but you need more than ever meat, cottage cheese, vegetables. And walk more with the stroller - the movement will speed up the weight loss process.
Help pills or harm?
Definitely harmful: diet pills should only be used in extreme cases, and even better not at all. They give many side effects and immediately, but even if initially such therapy is tolerated normally, do not flatter yourself: over time, health problems will certainly make themselves felt.
In a month, excess weight can easily be lost without pills - set goals and don't forget that health is the main thing.
Diet for a month to lose 10 kg
A strict diet is not necessary to get rid of 10 kg within a month - it will be enough to eat in moderation and eliminate all unhealthy foods from the diet. Sports are not mandatory, but desirable, we recommend choosing the type of activity to your liking: in a good mood, losing extra pounds is easier and more fun. You have to train more often every other day, with strict restrictions on the calorie intake of the diet, it would be better to give up significant loads in order not to overload the heart.
If there is a lot of excess weight, a significant part of it falls on toxins and toxins. The first thing to do is to remove the sugar.The brain does not need glucose in the form in which it is contained in sugar and it is not useful for health and form. Avoiding refined sugars completely will solve most of your overweight problems. Yogurt with additives, soda, ketchup, cookies, sweets, cereals with sugar, pastries, cakes are also undesirable.
At first it will seem that the food is not tasty: the important thing is not to give up and wait this time. Sugar can be replaced with dried fruit, honey. Over time, the condition of the facial skin will improve as the white sugar-supported fungi disappear. Brown sugar is not a panacea Most of the products found in supermarkets are nothing more than a colored white product.
Don't overeat: if the portions are very large, losing weight will be problematic.
Eat in moderation and often - this will increase your metabolism. Drink green tea, clean water. Grapes, bananas, corn, potatoes, hamburgers, pork, and fresh leavened bread are prohibited on the monthly weight loss program. Choose diet meat, eat more fermented milk products, herbs, whole grains.
Do you want to lose 10 kg in one month? 5 strict rules
To lose weight, you need to readjust. The main points without which the process will stop:
- Drink enough - about 2 liters of water, except for compote, tea, kefir. No drink can replace water, so it must be counted separately. Start the day with a glass of clean drinking water, always carry a bottle with you to quench your thirst and / or remember to drink if you are not particularly used to it. You need to drink half an hour before meals and an hour after, but not during.
- Remove all harmful substances: fatty, fried, sweets, fast food do not allow you to lose weight. At most, replace these products with baked dishes, fruits, vitamin salads. If it gets very boring without sweets, indulge in some dark chocolate (but not a bar right away). Do not go to the store when you are hungry, so you will buy it in excess, harmful or even eat it.
- Meals should be at the same time: this way the body will get used to the routine and work more actively. Snack between meals: yogurt, cheese, vegetables, fruit, yogurt. The body won't have time to get very hungry, so it won't stock up for future use.
- Correct weight loss: a couple of kilograms per week. Yes, not fast, but true.
- Move constantly: this applies to both sport and current physical activity. If you can't visit the hall, it's not scary, even daily walks and stairs will suffice.
Don't think about losing weight: take the program as a new way of life, get used to it gradually. Enjoy the process, find all the benefits in the new food format, daily routine.
Make sure you take a picture before you start losing weight so that you can compare the results later and reward yourself.
Don't have time to go to the gym? Okay, you can also work out at home.Classes every other day will be enough, more often it is not necessary, as the body will not have time to recover. Start your workout with a warm-up: squats, arm swings, body pushups in different directions. When you warm up, move on to the main sports part.
- Raise the torso from a supine position, hands are comfortably fixed on the chest or behind the head. Spread your elbows to the sides, bend and lift your knees. Stretch your chin to your chest, linger in this position, return to the starting position.
- Create a side table. Lie on your side, lean on your elbow, lift your body up to form a straight line (stick out, nothing should drop). Normally, there is no pain, there is only tension. Change your hand.
- Perform crunches while lying on the floor. Slowly raise your body, then rotate alternately in both directions. You need to try to touch the second knee with the elbow. Having reached the lowest point, it is not necessary to fully lie on your back, slightly linger above the floor.
- Lie on your back, bend your legs, stretch your arms along your body, palms down. Now exhale and start lifting your hips, fixed at the highest point, lower back.
- Get on your knees with your forearms on the floor. Keep your back straight, in the lower back can be slightly bent, look forward. Inhale, begin to bring the leg back, fix it up, lower it. There is no need to swing hard.
- Starting position - lying on the right side, one hand rests on the floor, the other rests quietly on the waist. Lift the toe of the right leg and start lifting the leg to the maximum. Lower it.
- Classic extended squats are also good for the hips. Lower and raise slowly, contracting each muscle.
- Rest on the floor lying down and start pushing up. Ideally, your palms should be more than shoulder-width apart from each other. Lift the body with emphasis on the knees and arms.
- Run the plank so that the body resembles a straight line, buttocks and abs are as tense as possible. Bend your right leg and pull it towards your chest, the sock should rest on the floor. Do the same for the second stage.
Stretching is also an important part of a weight loss program. You can make a "butterfly" (while sitting on the floor, spread your knees to the side), twine, stretch your legs alternately and forward on the floor with your legs apart. Any posture from yoga, "cat" stretching, riding on your back will be fine. Stretching can and should be done daily.
How to create a menu for a month
To lose 10 kg, you need the right menu for a month. Replace unhealthy foods with healthy ones. If they do not seem tasty to you, do not be discouraged: over time you will get used to the taste, aroma of healthy dishes, you will find in them a special charm. Try to avoid stress - they are the main reason we overeat. Find something you love, exercise, change jobs, meet friends and eat well.
You don't need shop sauces - they're high in fat, toxins, and nothing useful. Artificial additives activate appetite, which is also completely useless. In addition to water, you can drink green tea, fruits, vegetable juices. Coffee is allowed, but don't overdo it. Alcohol itself is caloric and stimulates appetite - this does not mean that it should not be consumed at all, but it would be better to limit the total amount.
Your main food will be:
- Dairy products.
- Olive oil.
- Wholemeal bread.
- Healthy cereals.
- Meat, fish diet.
Make vegetarian soup, grill or steamed meat (you can't fry). Replace all harmful sweets with useful ones.
Minus 10kg per month is just the amount you can part with painlessly. If you are not objectively overweight, the loss will be less, which must be understood. Sport is very desirable - it will stimulate the metabolism to more active work and accelerate the process of shedding extra pounds. It is advisable to exclude all harmful products, especially sugar, fried, baked goods. If you stick to a healthy diet, your weight will gradually drop and never come back. Bet on healthy proteins, complex carbohydrates, fiber and fermented milk products. Keep the salt to a minimum.