This way of losing weight, like dieting, is considered quite difficult. It is necessary to have the willpower to completely abandon solid foods, even for 7 days, and completely swap them for liquid and low-calorie foods. But the result may please: this diet requires up to 1. 5 kilograms per day.
During the drinking ration, the effect of weight loss is achieved by a significant reduction in the consumption of high-calorie foods, as well as their rapid absorption and rapid elimination from the body. The founders of this diet claim that the nutrients found in liquid foods are sufficient for the whole body, but in practice an alcoholic diet is essentially a slightly lighter version of fasting.
In addition to the slimming effect, those who drink diets guarantees complete detoxification and purification of the body, in particular these processes explain the need for a 30-day course of such a diet.
Pros and cons of the diet
The alcoholic diet is one of the most extraordinary ways to lose weight. It is also called a lazy diet (due to lack of exercise) or a model diet.
Main purpose of the alcoholic diet:
- by reducing the load on the digestive tract;
- normalization of the work of internal organs;
- weight loss.
Some experts consider this method of losing weight rather difficult, because when you apply it, you will have to completely abandon solid foods.
As with any method of losing weight, drinking has its advantages and disadvantages.
- - the ability to "lighten" from 7 to 18 kg;
- decrease in stomach volume;
- body cleansing.
- side effects;
- strict adherence to the menu;
- the development of anorexia with the wrong exit from the diet.
Side effects include anemia, bleeding problems, gastritis, skin deterioration and decreased immunity.
Despite the obvious ease of adhering to the diet, not everyone is allowed to go on a diet.
It is recommended to stop drinking diet:
- people with acquired diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcer, gastritis, colitis, etc. ) and inflammatory diseases of other organs (kidneys, liver);
- children and the elderly;
- pregnant and lactating women;
- patients with diabetes (any type);
- suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system and hypertension;
- people with a pronounced tendency to edema.
Rules and tips
The alcoholic diet is healthy and simple, but don't forget its negative effects.
Despite better digestion, an alcoholic diet can cause nutrient deficiencies.
To avoid health problems, you should follow these tips:
- Don't overdo your diet. It is not recommended to use it more than once a year. This is enough to flush out toxins and lose weight. Otherwise, the body may suffer.
- Don't forget the side effects. The technique for losing weight on the water carries a load on some organs and the whole body. Before starting active weight loss, you need to undergo a medical examination. You should start losing weight only after the approval of a specialist. Symptoms can occur during the diet, so you need to stop the process and go to the hospital. In such cases, you can find another diet.
- It is forbidden to use a diet by people with chronic diseases and pregnant women. Give up dietary ideas for gastrointestinal problems. Other diseases can also become grounds for prohibition, therefore, before losing weight, you should be examined in a clinic.
Diet tip:Eliminate solid foods from the menu at week 1, as this can damage the digestive system. Start this period with water or porridge. Limit yourself from exercising while dieting because your body still doesn't have enough energy. You can return to an active lifestyle after finishing the diet.
You can lose 10-12 kg on a diet in 10 days. In this case, the menu should not consist of purified water without gas. Nutrition with an alcoholic diet is possible and necessary.
List of approved products:
- Low-fat dairy products and sour milk products (milk, natural yogurt, kefir, yogurt, yogurt);
- Milk soups;
- Buckwheat and oatmeal porridge (pureed consistency);
- Lean broths (chicken, fish, turkey);
- Vegetable and borscht soups (pureed consistency);
- Fruit and vegetable juices;
- Compotes, jellies, herbal teas (without sugar);
- Fruit and vegetable cocktail;
- Coffee and tea prepared without sugar. The volume of one serving is 1 glass.
You must eat at least 3 times a day.
List of prohibited foods while drinking:
- Carbonated drinks;
- Packaged juices;
- Fatty broths.
- Alcohol kills your body and promotes overeating, but does not stimulate weight loss.
- Packaged juices - the high sugar content in them does not allow us to talk about their usefulness.
- Carbonated sugary drinks, coffee, fatty dairy products are not healthy foods.
- Sweets - pastries, sweets.
- Fatty soups and broths and generally fatty and high-calorie foods in general.
Testimonials from those who have fasted even for 7 days justify the need to prepare well before switching to such a diet, as it will be very difficult for the body to consume only water instead of normal food.
Preparation for a drinking diet consists in the fact that a week before it is necessary to completely abandon salty and smoked dishes, sauces, mayonnaise, semi-finished products, ketchup.
3 days before switching to the 7-day hard regimen, you need to eat only vegetables, fruits, cereals (preferably oatmeal or buckwheat porridge), sugar-free drinks and drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
It is recommended to minimize the portion size evenly so that the stomach gets used to a small amount of food. Unsweetened green tea is preferred the day before the transition.
How not to get lost
How not to stop an alcoholic diet is a difficult question. It has severe restrictions and is marketed as a healthy fast. The risk of losing the race during such a tough fight is very high. The right decision would be daily motivation combined with a metallic will. It is important to be mentally in tune with the result. Its achievement is a matter of time.
You can't hope for everything at once. The effectiveness of a strict food diet depends on a huge number of personal physiological factors of the body, including the rate of basal metabolism. Constant detoxification, normalization of the gastrointestinal tract and metabolic improvement will pay off. The important thing is to adhere to a diet that preserves the harmony of the silhouette.
The approximate seven-day diet is administered in one daily dose, each of which is divided into 5 meals:
- Day 1:vegetable broth (200 g), freshly squeezed fruit juice, yogurt, coffee.
- 2nd day:broth (200 g), freshly squeezed vegetable juice, tea, yogurt.
- 3rd day:vegetable puree (200 g), yogurt, vegetable smoothie, coffee.
- 4th day:lean fish broth (200 g), freshly squeezed vegetable juice, kefir, tea.
- 5th day:vegetable broth (200 g), yogurt, smoothie, compote, tea.
- 6th day:lean meat broth (200 g), freshly squeezed fruit juice, kefir, coffee, fruit.
- 7th day:vegetable soup (200 g), mashed potatoes, compote, tea.
Drink diet for a month
It is followed by those who previously sat on liquids for a week or two and are already used to such a diet. Professionals advise to suppress hunger with the help of thick vegetable soups with fish and meat and be sure to follow the consumption regimen - at least 2 liters of ordinary water per day, and the daily food intake should not exceed 1400-1500kcal.
Drinking a monthly diet helps to significantly reduce body weight and improve body health. Helps cleanse the kidneys and gallbladder, normalizes the digestive tract, spleen, liver tissue, heart muscle and respiratory system. The feeling of drowsiness, apathy and lethargy is gradually replaced by lightness and greater efficiency.
The exit from the diet of drinking plays an absolutely necessary role in fasting, because it must pass smoothly to avoid harmful consequences for the organism, because this is its "second birth". Especially if you are on a diet for 14 to 30 days and the risk of exhaustion is near.
An organism that has already forgotten solid food will take twice as long to get used to. So, if you have been on a diet for 30 days, the yield is 2 months.
- Introduce liquid breakfast cereals at week 1, gradually increasing the dose.
- I'm still drinking dinner in the second week, but you can make an egg, a little cheese sandwich for breakfast.
- 3rd week - cereal for breakfast, but fruit and vegetables are already available for dinner.
- 4th week - meat is already available! Fish, beef, chicken in small quantities at first.
- Week 5 is when you start eating normally, just once a week, create a fasting day. For the next unlimited period, be sure to eliminate the excessive consumption of sweets and salt, flour and fat. And most importantly, drink plenty of water.
How many kg can you lose
The final result depends on several reasons:
- how long do you follow this diet;
- what and how much you drink;
- what is the weight before starting to lose weight;
- how much physical activity during the day.
On average, women lose up to 1. 5 kg per day. If you continue the course for 3-4 weeks, then in this form you can lose up to 15-20 kg. But the result is directly proportional to the initial weight: the fuller a person who has started to lose weight, the more he “loses”.
How much weight can you lose in a week
The weekly result also depends on the starting statistics. Usually the least overwhelming is observed in the first week of the diet. It can reach 5-6 kg in 7 days! In the following days the weight decreases more slowly, which is justified by the restructuring of the body and the adaptation of the metabolism to the new diet.
Duration without damage to health
If you are afraid for your health and do not want to take any risks, this does not mean that an alcoholic diet is completely contraindicated for you. You don't have to strictly adhere to the rules for a month or a week.
A short period of abstinence from solid foods is not harmful to health, so you can test your strength for 2-3 days. Believe me, this is enough to feel lighter and get rid of 2-3 kg of weight.
Since the body is significantly limited in nutrition, it is necessary to take a vitamin complex and dietary supplements during the diet. Otherwise, this marathon will end with a severe vitamin deficiency and associated problems.